Modernization of the multiservice networks of Vimpelcom
The rising amount of traffic and increasing numbers of subscribers in conjunction with the high standards of service mean that operators have to regularly upgrade their data transmission networks.
STEP LOGIC's objectives
- Replace obsolete equipment that was no longer supported by the manufacturers in the PE segments of the fixed and mobile transport network of the operator.
- Deployment of platforms that support modern functionality to ensure provision of client services critical for the business.
- Comprehensive analysis of the existing networks, identification of problem communication points that need to be upgraded.
- Identification of optimal typical platforms, different models of modern operator-class routers.
- Stage by stage upgrade of the equipment of the PE segments of the networks in various regions of Russia.
08 July 2019
STEP LOGIC and Huawei Have Laid IT Foundation for OKO Tower
STEP LOGIC and Huawei have announced the completion of the project to deploy server and network infrastructures for the OKO skyscraper in the territory of the Moscow City, Moscow International Business Centre. As a result, a...
11 June 2019
STEP LOGIC and Huawei Sum Up Workshop on Information Security and Network Technologies
On 10 June 2019, STEP LOGIC, together with Huawei, held a workshop for customers at the Moscow City Golf Club, dedicated to information security solutions and network technologies. About 50 people took part in the event.
01 March 2019
STEP LOGIC is the best partner of Huawei in sales of network solutions
At the February 29 Huawei Partner Award Ceremony STEP LOGIC was named the vendor's best partner in sales of network solutions.
01 November 2018
STEP LOGIC – Platinum Partner Dell EMC
STEP LOGIC gets the platinum Dell EMC partner status.
27 August 2018
STEP LOGIC: the company has completed a project to modernize the production data transmission network of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium
STEP LOGIC has completed work on a major infrastructure project for the Caspian Pipeline Consortium. Thanks to the modernization of the existing IT infrastructure and the creation of new, fault-tolerant and secure IT...
«System integrator is a centre of expertise that implements technical solutions of data monitoring and analysis systems»
Stanislav Prishchep, Head of IT Security Systems
«Microservices, containerisation and Kubernetes have become the golden development standard as they free applications from infrastructure»
Sergey Kapliy, head of computational systems
How 2020 changed the Russian market of IT outsourcing
Oleg Zamoshchin, head of the service department
Results of a Peculiar Year
Anton Prokofiev, Chief Executive Officer
«Transformation is a natural reaction to external changes»
Roman Ostapchuk, deputy CEO of technology development