IT Retail Day 2017
On 31 May 2017, TAdviser, an expert centre for the automation of the state and business in Russia, hosted the IT Retail Day 2017 Conference.
The event considered solutions that can attract new customers and generate additional revenue for retailers. Today, the greatest demand is observed for outsourcing services, leasing of computing landscape and storage systems. During the conference, the experience of third-party integrators that enables companies to improve the performance and reliability of their own IT systems was examined.
Step Logic experts participated in the event.
The conference covered many topics, including the following:
- What needs for automation do the retailers currently have?
- How do IT budgets of retailers change?
- How do retail companies improve IT efficiency?
- What cloud services are most popular in the retail sector today?
- What IT innovations can be expected in the retail sector?
- What are the specific features of e-commerce in terms of using online cash registers?
Detailed information about the conference can be found on the official website.