A service agreement is like car insurance: regular payment prevents large unpredictable costs. As a rule, the cost of the annual service agreement is extremely low as compared to the costs for restoration of the "uninsured" IT infrastructure.
Advantages of making a service agreement:
- an individual agreement specifying the time of response and the priority of handling requests;
- reduction of downtime and associated losses;
- reduction of the overall cost of the IT-infrastructure ownership;
- provision for the uninterrupted operation of all systems and IT services;
- the increased system performance;
- reduction of malfunctions risks;
- prompt elimination of the occurring critical failures;
- professional technical support, including not only maintenance of working capacity, but also advising on the system upgrading.