Data transmission networks of data processing centres
A DPC data transmission network is a high-performance transport platform and critical component.
The main characteristics of the networks are:
- High performance
- Simultaneous processing of large volumes of computer complex information
- Possibility of flexible generation of policies for the operation of systems and services within DPC
- Support of virtualisation technologies
- Ensuring high-speed and protected interaction with external network and Internet
Step Logic builds DPC data transmission networks based on various architectures, models and designs, using specialised network equipment - high-performance switchboards and routers that allow ensuring the required density of high-capacity connection ports (1/10/40/100 Hz/s). The solution may include additional services to ensure:
- Load balance
- Monitoring and management
- Control of applications and traffic delimitation
- Information protection functions
Step Logic also specialises in the creation of catastrophe-proof and distributed DPCs that have high operation requirements for data transmission networks with respect to fault-tolerance, protection, supported types of transport, and load balancing.