Automation and scheduling
Automation and dispatching systems are designed for monitoring and automated control, as well as timely operation services notification about conditions, modes and emergencies.
The control automation system for engineering infrastructure equipment includes the following subsystems:
- Heat supply systems, water supply subsystems
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Power supply subsystems
- Lighting subsystems
- Fire protection algorithms
The monitoring and dispatching system for components of the engineering infrastructure of a smart building provides timely and complete display of information about the resources available in the human-machine interface on the computers in the control station.
Monitoring and dispatching include the following subsystems:
- Switchboards of power supply subsystems
- Individual heat supply stations
- Air conditioning subsystems
- Local monitoring subsystems